So since I left you in Part I, I have been putting Ry in a too-small sleep sack. Like a baby straitjacket, lol. Things have been going well ...
Yesterday Eric forgot to put sleep sacks on and told me right away, but we figured it was no big deal since I have been very firm with Ryan about staying in his crib. He also gets lots of praise and high-fives when he does.
But the guys were NOT napping yesterday! A hour, an hour and a half went by and they were still talking and yelling, even calling "Ni-ni!" to each other but not falling asleep. Eric and I shook our heads and said, "They're going to be horrible at the restaurant."
THEN we heard the doorknob rattling and a little voice saying "Oh-doh, oh-doh," which is baby-speak for "Open the door."
"OMG, Ryan got out!" I said to Eric, and went to open the door.
MATTHEW is standing behind the door. Stocky, bull-in-a-china-shop Matthew has somehow gotten out of his crib. Ryan is out, again, sitting on a chair reading books again (he's so freaking cute). Matt is trying to escape.
So, like I did for Ry, I ask Matt to demonstrate. LMFAO. He stood on his pillow and grunted loudly and continuously as he hoisted a leg over. Ungracefully, he flung himself over, dangled, then dropped to the floor.
Soooooo ... after dinner we blew $120 on crib tents, which the boys are terrified of. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment