Monday, March 9, 2009

School?!?!?

We toured the park district preschool today. And when I say "toured," I mean "walked in during class, listened to The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and observed for 15 minutes or so." I put the deposit down to hold your spots ($160), and we left.

You guys sat in the chairs and listened to Miss Cindy read the book. When I saw you, surrounded by a bunch of 4-year-olds (you will go Tuesday and Thursday mornings), I was so proud and so amazed by how you've grown. How are my teeny NICU babies getting ready to go to school already?

We really need to amp up the potty training. So far, so bad.

The baby language is starting to disappear. Matthew was corrected by Ryan for calling the elevator an "ow-wah-va" - "eh-wa-VAY-toe!," and I am sure that will happen more and more as the months go on. *sigh*

You will always be my babies. I used to think that was weird when Daddy - your Papa - said that to me, but I get it now.

No comments: