Monday, December 15, 2008

A super-short post

So Aunt Missy's wedding is - OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD - just 12 days away. Christmas is only 10 days away!

Last week, Dada and I took you guys to Men's Wearhouse, so you could be fitted for your tuxes. Ok, maybe it was more like a week and a half ago. Either way. In any case, we tried them on you (I died of the cuteness; it was ridiculous), and you guys were very impressed. You kept running out of the dressing room to go check yourselves out in the 3-way mirror.

Observations from Ryan:
"Ah-sahm." (awesome.)
"I hahnsahm." (I'm handsome.)

We had to actually BUY the tuxes - apparently they won't rent out 2T suits; WTHever - and that's a good thing. Because of course 2.5-year-olds have a lot of extremely formal black-tie events that necessitate tuxedo-wearing. It was kind of Men's Wearhouse to look out for us. /sarcasm

Perhaps we should throw a formal New Year's Eve gala? Mama can wear her bridesmaid's dress again. Dada can wear ... huh. Well, he's the only one who won't have something to wear, since we're going to try to stay out of there for a while. ;)

No comments: