So we got there when it started at 9:30 (ok, fine, it was more like 9:40), and the boys were off! I got them up on the bar. Ryan loves the bar - he was hanging on forever and lifting his legs up as high as they could go. Matthew ... not so much. We begged him to hang on as long as he could while Chris quickly snapped the picture, which came out ADORABLY, since we were both laughing just now on facebook about how he started grunting and moaning to be helped down. OMG so funny. Matthew and Ryan are going to marry Chris' girls, Mackenzie and Mikaela, by the way, so it's important that the future mothers-in-law get along with their future daughters- and sons-in-law. ;)
Usually all the twin moms and our offspring gather in the dance room after Wiggle Time for snacks and gossip, but today we had to book it home because Matthew had his speech evaluation at 11:30. This is his third (and final) time being evaluated by Child and Family Connections - he didn't qualify this time, either. This is a good thing for my peace of mind, although of course I will continue to worry about every little idiosyncrasy, 'cause that's just how I roll.
2 comments:
Hurrah! A new blog! Your boys are too cute!
How did I not know about this until now? I love them so so so much!!!
Post a Comment